Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reasons

Hi,
I have also been working on this lately, i now have all my work up to date.

Time
I decided to put time as my first priority because that determines a lot, e.g. how long I have to get everything done, I have a schedule to follow and if I don’t follow that I won’t get my project finished on time.

Legal
I chose legal as my second priority as it is very important, I don’t want anyone to steal my work and pass it off as their own so I will go through the correct procedures to make sure my work is protected.

Equipment
I decided to put equipment as my third priority as it is important, because if you don’t have the equipment that you need you won’t be able to complete the project.

Skills/Expertise
I chose to put skills/expertise as my forth priority because it is also pretty important, if you don’t have skills/expertise on anything to do with the computer programmes we are using then you might not be able to complete the project to a good standard.

Materials
I decided to put materials as my fifth propriety because if you don’t have the correct materials then you will struggle to do your product.

Cultural
I put cultural is my sixth priority because it is important to have some cultural influence in our projects.

Social
I put social as my seventh priority because it is quite important to have people’s opinions on our projects.

Stakeholders
I decided to put stakeholders as eighth on my list of priorities because it’s important to say who you are making it for.


Innovations
I put innovations as ninth on my list because i don’t think it is as important as the other priorities

No comments:

Post a Comment